It feels good when ones writing is appreciated even when writing itself, to me, is not much more than ventilating feelings and emotions like someone else would hit a punch ball to get rid of daily stress.
My writing is also a declaration of unconditional love for Princess as she has changed my life for the better.
This blog would not exist without Princess motivating me, trusting me, participating and being my biggest fan. So this award is for us both, for Princess and for me.
Okay, here we go and let’s start with 11 things about me.
1. I love Princess with my mind, my body, my soul and my heart.
2. I love my two daughters.
3. My glass is always half filled, never half empty.
4. I love reading.
5. I love writing.
6. After 4 decades I still miss my father. He passed away when I was 13.
7. I don’t cum easily anymore.
8. I can keep an erection for a very long time. See point 7.
9. Princess awakened the Dom in me.
10. I love romantic movies.
11. I love going to the sauna with Princess.
gemini’s questions for me :
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. Who is your favorite author?
I have several names on my list yet only one comes to mind: Charles Bukowski. I like both his novels and poems. His vocabulary is not that extensive but he performs magic with this limitation.
3. What would be your perfect first date?
I have had several first dates before finally finding my Grail and there will never ever be a first date again.
My perfect first date was the one with Princess on September 20th, 2011.
4. Sweet or savory?
5. Where would you rather be right now in the world?
Exactly were I am now. Trust me, we can dream but the grass elsewhere is never greener.
6. What is your pet hate?
I try not to hate, it is a waste of energy and hating makes you an ugly person. If I have to I prefer to dislike.
7. What are you most talented at?
I have no idea. Guess Princess should answer this one 🙂
8. If you were a cocktail, what would you be called?
9. What is your most treasured possession?
My two daughters and Princess.
11. What is your favorite movie?
The Hours for the story, the soundtrack and because of the 3 very strong female characters played by Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore and Meryl Streep.
12. Have you ever taken anything that wasn’t yours and if so what?
Many years ago I misused a faulty stock administration and obtained a desktop computer.
ineedyoutoneedme’s questions for me :
1. WHAT WAS YOUR DREAM JOB GROWING UP?
I wanted to be a knight then an astronaut and for a long time a F1 pilot.
2. ARE YOU A CAT OR A DOG PERSON OR BOTH?
I am without any doubt a cat person.
3. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DESTINY/FATE/A REASON FOR EVERYTHING/WHAT’S MEANT TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN?
Sometimes I believe this and I sure did when I met Princess.
4. WHAT’S THE BEST ADVICE YOU WERE GIVEN THAT HAS STUCK WITH YOU OVER THE YEARS?
I can’t remember any of them.
5. AT WHAT AGE DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST KISS?
I guess I was 15 or so.
6. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE THE 15YR OLD YOU?
Believe in yourself.
7. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A CITY LIFE AND THE COUNTRY, WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE?
I have experience with both and I prefer the country.
8. ANYPLACE IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT?
Iceland during midsummer night for my photography.
9. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OR IF YOU’RE WITH SOMEONE ALREADY WHAT ABOUT THEM GOT YOUR ATTENTION?
Her honesty and inside beauty.
10. HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BLOG STARTED ON WORDPRESS?
I needed something new to express myself and Princess suggested writing. The idea for a blog came quite naturally.
11. DID THESE QUESTIONS ANNOY YOU IN ANY WAY?
Not at all.
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Questions for my nominees:
What would be your dream holiday?
What is your preferred reading?
Is there a big difference between what you are now and what you wanted to be?
What is your most important goal for the future?
Who is your favorite singer/rock band and why?
The perfect first date would be?
Would you prefer to be a painter, a writer, a composer, a photographer or a sculptor and why?
Who, in your opinion has been the most influential politician since 1900 and why?
Why do you blog?
What is your favorite movie?
Which question, any, not only these 10, would you hate the most?